(118) Do Not Drink Bottled Water That Left in Car


Not sure wether true or not, but good if to practise this. Should read more about HD plastics products and its side effect when wrongly used.

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know some very important information! This information was given to me by my husband and I know all the ladies in my life should know and please forward it to all the ladies in your life. My husband has a friend whose mother recently got diagnosed with breast cancer. The doctor told her women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car. The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not drink that water bottle that has been left in a car and pass this on to all the women in your life.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan